People commonly inquire about a household inventory list for moving and relocating. It is beneficial to categorize household belongings according to their type and location in the home. To provide a starting point, here is a compilation of the most common items to include.
1. Kitchen appliances: Blender, Coffeemaker, Electric Kettle, Toaster Oven, Microwave
2. Utensils: Cutlery, Spatula, Slotted Spoon, Baking Sheets, Mixing Bowls
3. Cookware: Pots, Pans, Dutch Oven, Wok, Stockpot
4. Dinnerware: Plates, Bowls, Mugs, Silverware, Glasses
5. Furniture: Sofa, Recliner, Armchair, Ottoman, Coffee Table
6. Storage items: Dresser, Shelving Units, Storage Containers, Plastic Bins, Laundry Hamper
7. Bedroom items: Mattress, Bed Frame, Bed Linens, Blankets, Pillows
8. Decorations: Wall Hangings, Area Rug, Candles, Paintings, Clocks
9. Miscellaneous: Vacuum Cleaner, Lamps, Wastebasket, Batteries, Tool Kit
William C. Huff Companies is committed to simplifying the complicated maze of moving and storing your priceless possessions. With over 40 full-time, tenured, and highly trained staff, you can be assured that your move will be handled smoothly and professionally, from the first phone call until the last box is unpacked.